Types of FinTech Developers
We Can Hire for Your Business
The FinTech industry is rapidly developing with new solutions and technologies appearing constantly. Whether you are looking to create a new B2B or B2C software product, we will find the best consultants and developers for this specific need.
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency experts;
- Online Banking and Consumer Banking programmers;
- Digital Lending solutions’ specialists;
- Business Plan software developers;
- Mobile payment programmers;
- Insurance and InsuTech specialists;
- International money transfer consultants;
- Billing Integration professionals;
- Crowdfunding developers;
- Investment experts;
- Payment gateway protection consultants;
- Cyber security experts;
- Budgeting application developers;
- Digital advising and stock-trading specialists;
- RegTech developers;
- PayTech experts;
- WealthTech consultants;
- BNPL professionals.
Steps to Hire a FinTech Developer
Reviewing and vetting CVs
Conducting technical interviews
Signing contracts and starting the project
Tasks FinTech Developers Can Do for
- Evaluate the current state of FinTech solutions or environments;
- Suggest advancements, upgrades, or implementation of relevant technologies;
- Project ideation, specification of tech stack and functionality, and road mapping the software product development stages and schedules;
- Design of future solution, from architecture to UI/UX;
- Development of all functionality and all stages of the product;
- Front-end, back-end, or full-cycle custom software development;
- Implementation of advanced cyber security measures to the software solution and IT infrastructure;
- Compliance with international and local laws and regulations regarding FinTech industry;
- Troubleshooting, testing, and quality assurance of the product;
- Data migration and cloud engineering;
- Deployment, release, and post-release support of the solution;
- Management, upgrade, and optimization of deployed software.
Development Services We Offer
We offer 2 options to cooperate with FinTech Consultants: part-time consultancy from a Senior-level expert or hiring a full-time dedicated Developer with relevant experience.
This type of cooperation is perfect for companies looking for developing and releasing a new FinTech solution but do not have the in-house capacity to do it on their own. Also for businesses that are looking for situational consultancy on implementing FinTech software in their internal operations. We offer expertise from senior-level FinTech professionals in terms of architecture, tech stack, road map of the development process, and control and management of the operations. Such professionals bring a high level of expertise on a part-time basis or demand.
This model of collaboration is beneficial for companies of all sizes and industries. From startups that look for an affordable option on building FinTech MVP or developing an innovative project to enterprises interested in expanding their development team remotely. In this case, they can provide constant ongoing cooperation and support from top FinTech developers according to their business scope. These programmers will work exclusively on your project and you have full control of the remote team and their working hours. It allows entering new markets, releasing software products quicker, and gaining a competitive edge in the industry. Whether your business wants to create a custom FinTech solution or wants to implement the advanced technology into internal operations, our specialists will select the most suitable experts for you.
Main model of Mobilunity is building dedicated development teams.
For 10+ years of existence we've built over 40+ dedicated teams, including FinTech teams, and successfully completed over 100+ projects.